Schedule & Results view schedule
News More headlines
- Cross-Karawanks clash for gold One of the most balanced IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division I Group A tournaments enters the last day with five teams in race for promotion.
- Poland wins and hopes Poland earned its first win against Austria in World Championship play in 25 years after edging the other red-and-white team 1-0 on Grzegorz Pasiut’s goal.
- Slovenia back on track After a surprise loss to Poland and dropping down to third place Slovenia is back in the race for promotion after beating surprise team Korea 5-1.
- Italy to battle for medal Italy secured its place in the World Championship Division I Group A after a 3-1 victory against winless Japan.
- Poland stops Slovenia Host Poland won its first game and landed a 4-1 upset win against Slovenia, the leader after the first two game days, at the World Championship Division IA.
- Korea’s hope in the net PyeongChang 2018 is the big goal on the horizon of the Korean national team. One of the hopefuls is new in the net: Clinton, Ontario native Matt Dalton.
- The Miracle of Katowice When Wieslaw Jobczyk came to the Spodek Arena, it was a return to the place he scored a hat trick in Polish hockey’s biggest win, against the USSR.